Posters & presentations
Posters and presentations downloads
2024 - 103rd Transportation Research Board (TRB) Annual Meeting
- 2024_TRB_Campus-Community Partnership to Characterize Air Pollution in a Neighbourhood Impacted by Major Transportation Infrastructure.
- 2024_TRB_Implications of Freight Electrification Scenarios for GHG Emissions, Air quality, Health, and Environmental Justice.
- 2024_TRB_Capturing the Impacts of Construction Activities Using a Network of Low-cost Sensors Placed on Residential Balconies.
- 2024_TRB_Air Pollution Prediction and Backcasting through A Combination of Mobile Monitoring and Historical On-Road Traffic Emission Inventories.
- 2024_TRB_Investigating the Triple Burden of Socioeconomic Disparities, Mobility Poverty, and Air Pollution Exposure in Toronto’s Neighborhoods.
- 2024_TRB_Aircraft Activities and Ultrafine Particle Exposures near a City Airport: Insights from a Measurement Campaign in Toronto, Canada.
- 2024_TRB_Modelling Spatial & Temporal Variability of Air Pollution in An Area of Unconventional Natural Gas Operations.
- 2024_TRB_Quantification of the 2022-2050 Cumulative Air Quality Benefits of Dynamic Fleet Electrification Scenarios for Light-Duty Vehicles in the U.S.
- 2024_TRB_E-cargo Tricycles for Urban Goods Movement: A Comprehensive Analysis of a Pilot Study in Toronto.
- 2024_TRB_Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Potential for Electrifying Transportation Network Companies in Toronto.
2023 - International Emissions Inventory Conference | US EPA
- 2023_EPA_Development of a New Emission Inventory for Mobile Sources in Large Metropolitan Regions: Application of Traffic Emission Prediction Scheme (TEPs) in Quebec and Ontario
- 2023_EPA_On-road Mobile Emission Inventory for Air Pollution Backcasting
- 2023_EPA_Validation of the Polair3D Chemical Transport Model Over Quebec and Analysis of Emission Reduction Scenarios
- 2023_EPA_Integrating Multiple Data Sources to Generate an Emission Inventory for Residential Wood Burning in Quebec, Canada
2023 - International Society of Exposure Science (ISES) Annual Meeting 2023
- 2023_ISES_Citizen Science Approaches for Air Quality Characterization of Localized Sources in Urban Neighborhoods
- 2023_ISES_Integrating Multiple Data Sources to Generate an Emission Inventory for Residential Wood Burning in Quebec, Canada
- 2023_ISES_Downscaling CTMs with Mobile Air Quality Measurements and Machine Learning: An Investigation of the Impact of Different Vehicle Fleets on Environmental Justice
- 2023_ISES_Modelling Spatial & Temporal Variability of Air Pollution in an Area of Unconventional Natural Gas Operations
- 2023_ISES_Validation of the Polair3D Chemical Transport Model Over Quebec and Analysis of Emission Reduction Scenarios
2022 - Network on European Communications and Transport Activity Research (NECTAR) conference
- 2022_NECTAR_A machine learning approach for assessing disparities in exposure to truck and light-duty vehicle emissions
- 2022_NECTAR_Capturing the disparity in the generation of GHG emissions associated with urban mobility
- 2022_NECTAR_Campus-community partnership to characterize air pollution in a Toronto neighbourhood
- 2022_NECTAR_Climate and air quality impacts of off-peak commercial deliveries
2022 - 34th Annual Conference of the International Society for Environmental Epidemiology (ISEE) conference
2021 - Engineering Research Days
- 2021_ERD_Campus-community partnership for reducing air pollution in the Bathurst Quay Neighbourhood
- 2021_ERD_Estimate the impacts of Greenhouse Gas (GHG) reduction on population health in Quebec
- 2021_ERD_Downscaling emissions from residential wood burning using real estate data and thermal imagery
- 2021_ERD_Train yard neighbourhood air quality
- 2021_ERD_Understanding real-driving emissions of light-duty vehicles using a portable emission measurements system
- 2021_ERD_Urban scanner high-resolution air quality and traffic sensing, using an innovative mobile platform